IGNORED

Worst game that you love anyway.....

chubsta

Raiders is great. It is sorta like playing Myst. Takes a lot of time to figure things out. I Played the hell out of Defender even though it "could have been better" and my favorite shitty game: Outer Space. Ahh, those sound effects. The Nostalgia...The Nausea. :D

TacScan was great but tricky 'cause you had to swap around what port you were using for the paddles...

My guess is they did that so you didn't have to take your joystick out of port 1 to play the game, making it less of an inconveinence to play. I think Astroblast is the same way, since you could use either the joystick or paddles to play.

-Defender: Graphics aside, I find the gameplay more engaging than Chopper Command.

-Encounter at L5: A little more Data Age love. I like overhead shooters and this one has an interesting control scheme.

-Space Cavern: My support for this one is heavily influenced by nostalgia. I feel the need to post this one everytime the subject comes up. :)

• 2 weeks later...