IGNORED

High Score Club: What to do

keilbaca

How would you like to pick the game?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How would you like to pick the game?

• 5 Members pick a game, and we vote on it
    • Have every member submit a game at the beginning of the season, and they get randomly picked per week
    • Change nothing, 1 PM a week on who's next on the list

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Let's play Enduro already! :)  

I really suck at it, and it hurts my thumb.  I assume we are still going on the honor systems that the scores are from the week of the competition and not from bygone years?

That we are, that rule still applies. Why submit a score for a game that you played years ago, for a game that we're only playing this week?

That we are, that rule still applies. Why submit a score for a game that you played years ago, for a game that we're only playing this week?

because back then I scored 80 mazillion points on it, and I probably can't ever do that again.... :ponder:

Trust me so did I, i did at least double years ago, but I'm still playing for this week... sorry...

OK I can do this. We can start an extended week of the HSC. When I get home, I can put up Enduro. Being that it will still end at monday night, we can continue on the poll to see what to do. Anyone up for this? It'll have to wait till I get home, being I'm at work, till about 1 30 am CST.

OK I can do this. We can start an extended week of the HSC. When I get home, I can put up Enduro. Being that it will still end at monday night, we can continue on the poll to see what to do. Anyone up for this? It'll have to wait till I get home, being I'm at work, till about 1 30 am CST.

If you start, be sure to put a link in the Enduro thread directing people to the poll in this thread, so that people who are ignoring this thread at this point will know to vote.

but Monday is next Monday.... :ponder:  

How about Monday after next

Making things harder than they need be Stan :ponder:  :ponder:  :ponder:  :ponder:

:mad: Leave me alone I'm tired!! Gosh! (said like Napoleon Dynamite) :mad: OK, How about this. Monday Jan 24th at midnight CST. Is that good for everyone now?

perfect! Monday February 4th we will start playing Enduro!  I can't wait!

;)  :D  :D  :D

:mad: ;)

Alrighty then, when I go home, I'll start up the HSC Season 2 for Enduro!

You can't start it then, That Tuesday is Fat Tuesday followed by the Lunar New Year. How come you don't just start it Feb. 21? Why :? :? :?

OK I have an idea, and I'm going to start it as of now because I think it'll be fun. Bounty points!

Basically, if someone wants to PM me with a "bounty" and how many points they are willing to give up, then do so. Simple rules. First one to acquire the Bounty gets the points, and the guy who gave it up loses 2. Just a lil fun I'm trying to add in, in fact, I'm putting up a bounty right now for Enduro ;)

Wow, I've been gone too long... Sorry guys, I really should have been here for this whole discussion. However, I'm sort of glad to see everyone come to a consensus without me. After all, this is YOUR club, so it only makes sense that you guys pick the rules. Everything that keilbaca has decided on sounds alright by me, and I really like the idea of bounties and the whole "Beat the Champ" thing... should prove to be very interesting!

My job has slowed down a lot now that we're all getting into a nice routine and now that we're all familiar with how things work, so I have a lot more time now than I did when I had to give up control of the High Score Club. I still don't have enough time to update score lists 4-5 times a day (as I was in the early days of the High Score Club), but I think I have enough free time to do what's needed.... keilbaca, if you want me to take over doing things again, just let me know. If you'd rather keep doing it yourself, I'm cool with that too. It's up to you.

--Zero

I think both of you can work together really. keilbaca has been doing a bang up job of keeping everything running and updating etc. If he doesn't care, Ze_ro could do the bigger picture stuff, and keilbaca could be in the trenches with the updates and such. That way kelibaca doesn't have to spend as much time compiling strategies, and manuals, TG records, and Ze_ro doesn't have to worry about updating the score table every hour.

I'd hate to see Ze_ro get phased out just because keilbaca is doing such a fine job! :) Its like a quarterback losing his starting position due to injury!