IGNORED

Sears Superman

shining slade

There is only one in existance AFAIK, and someone here has it, I forgot who...

MMF has it, someone here said he did but I forget who. Every one pm MMF out of the blue and demand he post the scan online!

Seriously, it was on ebay & it was won by someone who isn't a member here, or at least doesn't post on here by the same name. So it is still a mystery for the time being.

There is only one in existance AFAIK, and someone here has it, I forgot who...

MMF has it, someone here said he did but I forget who. Every one pm MMF out of the blue and demand he post the scan online!

Seriously, it was on ebay & it was won by someone who isn't a member here, or at least doesn't post on here by the same name. So it is still a mystery for the time being.

Well , if it is the only one, I wouldn't want to expose it to the bright light of a scanner or flash... :ponder:

Here in the US, you can buy these new energy efficient windows & doors that come with Krypton between the glass. You can superman-proof your house at the same time you keep the energy bills down!

I'm somewhat surprised no ones made a mockup Superman Sears picture label before now. Wouldn't be that hard just a few minutes in photoshop.