IGNORED

A double ender and a Hozer cart in the wild

vespertillio

Wow, that Qb cart is truly an unusual find! That is one of the original run of numbered carts, and there was a Qb registry that I believe was online at Andrew Davie's site at one point. I'm sure he'd be able to tell us who originally owned #7. I'd love to get my hands on one of these, since I did not attend PhillyClassic 2 (PC3 was my first).

..Al

Wow, that Qb cart is truly an unusual find!  That is one of the original run of numbered carts, and there was a Qb registry that I believe was online at Andrew Davie's site at one point.  I'm sure he'd be able to tell us who originally owned #7.  I'd love to get my hands on one of these, since I did not attend PhillyClassic 2 (PC3 was my first).  

..Al

I don't know if I should be insulted, amused, amazed, or bemused. I think I'm bemused, definitely surprised! :) The original owner was Dan Agnew.

Cheers

A

Wow, I didn't know these things had names associated with them. Suddenly I'm sensing a disturbance with my karmic mojo. :? If this was not supposed to be (and I'm assuming not) given/thrown/cleaned out by whatever means I would have no problems in making sure this gets back to it's rightful owner. Keep me posted. :D

There aren't many carts out there that have an "ownership list" but first-release editions of Qb and Okie Dokie would definitely be among them. It's part of the reason the carts have maintained their value as collectibles despite the fact they've since been re-released - the first edition is still exclusive. In Okie Dokie's case, the # of the release was even coded into the game itself.

I have a Hozer Skeleton cart. I thought I had read that he only made and shipped two of them before leaving the atari scene.

That was my understanding. I don't think that there's any way to ascertain if he's sold any since going "underground" though.