IGNORED

Our own MMF on a Computer Space page?

Cassidy Nolen

I'd have to check my digital photos, but I've only been to two CGE so far, and the second was San Jose, and I'm sure the first was at least two years before that. I know it was the same con where I met THE Cassidy Nolen for the first time, standing in a lunch line, waiting to get some grub. *heh*

:D

The more I think about it, it would have had to be CGE2002. That is the one we met in that little food joint, eh?

Both on honeymoons as I recall? With the respective people, of course!

Just emailed the guy about the site. Seems like he does not know the high ups in the community. They may be of service to his site. We can all get him up and going.

Cassidy

Yep... that thing is located in the pictures of that website. Talk about very sickening.

That website mentioned that he could not find a simulation of the Computer Space game (due to no rom images or whatever the case was). I know there still aren't 'rom' images, but is there a Computer Space game available to play anywhere? I'd like to try out a classic sometime.

• 4 weeks later...
Yep... that thing is located in the pictures of that website.  Talk about very sickening.  

That website mentioned that he could not find a simulation of the Computer Space game (due to no rom images or whatever the case was).  I know there still aren't 'rom' images, but is there a Computer Space game available to play anywhere?  I'd like to try out a classic sometime.

No online simulations, but it seems as though it shows up at CGE, and assumedly Phillyclassic.

It's an odd game that most people hate, but I for whatever reason, thought was totally awesome. Go figure. I think I was the only one CGE weekend who played that game more then once.