IGNORED

Pacman Poster

Ze_ro

It goes without saying that this room is awesome... but my question is about the Pacman poster that is on the right hand side (There's a similar Asteroids poster in this pic). Was this poster actually sold at any point? Or was this just a blow-up of the cartridge label? Either way, it's awesome looking!

--Zero

They were made a few years ago by one of the guys that came to NAVA. I believe he used to work at a print shop and that was how they were made. Very high quality and laminated to boot. I have a few of them including a Yar's Revenge and some 5200 titles.

AlanD

Those are pretty cool. There's tons of great Atari artwork that would make wonderful posters of this nature. Hell, you could probably take just about any of the picture labels and blow 'em up. Would be neat to see an entire wall of them at the same size as the Pac-Man poster you linked to. I wonder how much it costs to blow something up like that and turn 'em into laminated posters.

..Al

There's a kid here at my workplace that makes Atari 2600 box art nameplates for all of his co-worker's cubicle walls!

He scans in a complete image of a silver 2600 box, changes the title font to that employee's name and position, and then posts it on the entrance to their cubicles!

While I have an office and not a cubicle, he made one for me which I have posted on the wall next to my desk. I have the Gravitar box art for my nameplate! They really look cool and are far more original than the standard white plates that other departments use!