IGNORED

oddessey 100

bark40oz

hello all!

this is my first post of many to come! i have found my self a haven for my lonsome sole!

i know its not 100% pong but it came with two built in games, tennis, and "hockey". its a wonderful looking machine, i picked it up at a garage sale for 25cents! bright orange goofy knobs, i love it. also i would like to let every who know that im not a great speller, so please i will not be offended with any corrections, i was looking for a " welcome thread" but didnt see one, or proally didnt look very well. well im 25 and have been collecting the 2600 for about a month now, im up to about 215 games and a 2600 hundred wooden six switch machine. i very excited about how oopen every one is about homebrews and such. im looking for a 5200 as of now cause i picked up a lot of about 27 games today for 12$ it included star wars and as i have checked a psedou collecter piece "mr. do! castle it also has the instructions with it too. i hope to meet you all and learn as much as possible about atari's history and eventually be able to ad my 2 cents to this community!

please dont hesitate to pm me if any one has a 5200 to sale! :D