IGNORED

original star wars arcade instruction sheet

bark40oz

so im walking into work today and i see that they are bringing in two converted cabs, i sneak a peak, on the inside of one is stapled to the wood is the instruction sheet for the star wars arcade game, its a fairly large piece of paper, id say 12"long by 9" wide, it has star wars in the top left hand corner nd the sweet symbol of atari on the lower right hand.

shows a pic of the goggle looking thing you looked into to play, i took it to a frame shop and i am having it matted and framed, drymounted so no glue.

just seemed really cool to just be getting into atari and run into this, i will post pics of it when its completed, the papers a heavy stock, yellowed bit not mint no tears just dog eared from the staples. anybody have anything like this?

just some good ol american nostalgia i figured id put up above my vader four switch display console.

rare or easy find? either way im hella satisfied just want the gangs impression on this.

thanks!