IGNORED

atrai cracked Question

thegamezmaster

It was originally a mouse controlled game for the ST computers. When Atari ported it to the 7800 the controls suffered greatly. Apparently they figured out the problem because the unreleased 2600 port has much tighter control.

Mitch

from what I know it was going to be a LightGun game on the 7800 and would have had both great graphics AND great gameplay had this been done, however Jack skimped (as usual) and robbed us of 20 years of gaming enjoyment on a 7800 title that would not have been half-bad.

Maybe somebody can hack this into a light gun game? (Thomas?)

from what I know it was going to be a LightGun game on the 7800 and would have had both great graphics AND great gameplay had this been done, however Jack skimped (as usual) and robbed us of 20 years of gaming enjoyment on a 7800 title that would not have been half-bad.

Maybe somebody can hack this into a light gun game? (Thomas?)

I don't think it would work as a light gun game, as it's necessary to catch the falling eggs. The only way light gun could be implemented reasonably well (without changing the play mechanics altogether) would be as a cooperative game, where one player shoots with the light gun, and a second player could use the joystick to move the cursor to catch the eggs and drop them back into the nests.

Yeah thats a good point I totally forgot about that. I hardly play that game to be honest. It's not the 90's anymore so there's not as much time left for Klax as there used to be... much rather spend time catching klax tiles than eggs. I wonder how the whole light gun thing was going to be implimented to begin with.