IGNORED

HSC Season 2 Week 5: Popeye

Ze_ro

In the first level, if Brutus is in the second floor, busting your chops, you can lure him to go to the third level by going down in the middle ladder (not all the way), he will go to the third level, and then you can move on to the second and catch the hearts.

In the first level, if Brutus is in the second floor, busting your chops, you can lure him to go to the third level by going down in the middle ladder (not all the way), he will go to the third level, and then you can move on to the second and catch the hearts.

Yep and if you linger on the ladder long enough, you can even get him to toss bottles at your feet, delaying him longer.

A few other neat bugs I have seen. If you are whacked out on spinach and smack Bluto while he's in his jumping animation, he'll zoom across the screen and get all glitchy (really tall!) before he disappears.

Also, if you die as a bottle comes at you from the Seahag, the bottle will sort of taper off falling down instead of going horizontally across the screen. I guess without a proper target the bottle succumbs to gravity! ;)

Yeah after that monster game I pretty much sucked afterwards, so its back to Quadrun for me =D

Every time I sit down to play this game, it seems I have to re-invent the wheel. I start with a game in the 30k's, then I score one in the 40k's, and, then, when I finally break 50k again, I've had enough. At this point, I think my goal is to break 100,000.

I wish I owned Quadrun. :( :D

Yep and if you linger on the ladder long enough, you can even get him to toss bottles at your feet, delaying him longer.

A few other neat bugs I have seen. If you are whacked out on spinach and smack Bluto while he's in his jumping animation, he'll zoom across the screen and get all glitchy (really tall!) before he disappears.

Also, if you die as a bottle comes at you from the Seahag, the bottle will sort of taper off falling down instead of going horizontally across the screen. I guess without a proper target the bottle succumbs to gravity! ;)

if Brutus is walking in the second level, tapping the joystick down a bit, he can walk over your head :)

I notice those bugs you mention too. Now my goal is to get to 100K, I almost did it, but I lost a life in the first screen, I grabbed the spinach, punched Brutus, and I've got the score bug with something like 144.120, so I had to restart the game.