IGNORED

first item of the year

jahfish

I have get nothing this year yet, but the year starts now. I wait for this things. Must wait what I get first.

Megamania White Text Lable

Bobby is going home (has not mail me yet)

Break-Down

Space Robot (for you Fish )

And the games, that I won from you and maybe will won from you Jah Fish

And 2 things from USA (I thing they will come not so fast)

Dragonstomper with manual

Activision Patch Decathlon Gold

Must now wait what I will get first.

does anybody know where and who michael moon is. he's supposed to be president of the consumer division.

i'd love to find him and have him write my name on it. on the picture, it was only done in photoshop.

also i'd have to play a bit better to obtain that highscore, but i guess i'll have enough time before i find michael

i know günther, i planned to overbid you, but then i thought christmas was just around the corner, and i only needed it as tradebait. well, specially the price was a real chrismas present.

have a good year and lots of nice boxed games for your collection!

Hi, I have forgot it. And I have not know that this was boxed. But I don't need that game so much.

If I right this is only Sky Hunt (Winterjagd), or I am wrong?

And I don't like this game much, because you shot on harmless animals. Bears, Wolfs and Bulls. Or else.

i don't like those bidding wars. it's always better to communicate with the other collector/bidder and talk about what each collects.

if i really want something, i'll place a high bid. otherwise i just leave my 'marks' to have the item in my bid list.

ok, when i know i wouldn't really have a chance, sometimes i wait till the end and try to snipe it.

hehe günther, i allready had my finger on the trigger just a minute before

so i didn't get that boxed mountain man (sorry glenn) ....

now somebody help me to find roger moore ... no ... wait ... ... it was michael moon from atari. he must fill out my certificate

if anybody knows the moon brothers, that would be cool too ... maybe they can customize me a six-switcher

[ 01-01-2002: Message edited by: jahfish ]

quote:

Originally posted by Eckhard Stolberg:

That's a very interesting find, Marco. Where did you get these from? And what's the game in the top right? Immies and Aggies?

I got them from a guy who used to review games in the eighties. The fourth game indeed is Immies and Aggies

Cheers,

Marco

WOOOO HOOOOOOO

I got my first original boxed 2600 games, and i wasnt even going to leave the house today

So i go to gibralter trade center, and stop at the game station, and i see boxed 2600 games, my eyes light up like christmas trees, so i ask can i look at the Laser Blast (normal wear), Solar Fox (mint), Berzerk (1 flap missing a part of it), Outlaw (alittle crushing and missing a top flap), and Asteroids (sears)Mint)

now i ask him how much for all of them?

He says $2 each, and i say SOLD

Now im so happy i decided to get my lazy ass off the couch

No no no Stan dont take this the wrong way, i love the Defender 2 game and box , i was just saying i got some of the Original Atari 2600 boxes (before the silver/red label period), you know like the ones that first came out when the atari did, like this one

http://www.atariage.com/box_page.html?Soft...32&BoxStyleID=2

i was just happy cause i NEVER have come across these types of boxed games

Hi all,

I just came back from vacation, had a great time in the south of Germany with lots of snow and beautiful weather. And today, my first acquisition of the year arrived:

Emag.jpg

If you're wondering what they are: four review copies of the illustrious Emag games

Happy new year everyone!

Cheers,

Marco