IGNORED

a complete boxed heavey sixer....

bark40oz

so i bump n' jump into the local game shop and and bam. there she was

almost near mint, just a slight sunfade.

so what would you guys say is a respectable price for this?

the guys a 100% straight shooter so i want him to have a fair price.

oh and they also have a harbor escape 2600 cart. how hard is this too find?

Where? Thats weird to have all that stuff. His prices might be to high thats why he still has all that stuff around. If i had that stuff at my store it would be gone in 48 hours at market price. I Sell my 2600 systems boxed in good shape for $75 and always run out. Grab the boxed vectrex $75-100 if its mint with all parts and works. it would sell on ebay for at least $125-150. Good luck let us know

it all runs around 60$ to $100. the sixer being the most. they have a shoot load of games also, im going back tommorow and getting some deffintite inventory on this place. i almost had a heart attack when i walked in, anyone in the colorado springs area wanna join me? :D

i spied some nes multi carts also, didnt want to rouse too much attention to the goldmine, he was to busy with his grand turismo4. ive never seen somany cd-i games. they were saleing the blue cart "king kong" by tigervision for 24.99$ loose. but i have a good feeling that if i buy enough i can get the price down as he said they just sit on all there"old school" games.

anyone live near me, pm me!

they also have a atari800/400 complete, intellivison complete, a vertrex, xeye, cdx cd-1 all boxed.  man i think i will break down and buy these all.

Wow... that's bordering on a reef store. :-) A CIB heavy sixer, Vectrex, X'eye and CDX in one place... jesus. Hope your credit card has plenty of room...

guess what fellas!

there are two locations in my area that have a shit load of great things,

its called videogame exchange&repair

give them a call 719-575-0424

or719-565-1414.

im having to call it quits for the game collecting for a while.

im proud to say that i will be having a baby,(not me, the wife)

found out like 45 mins ago. im freaking out!!!!!

crazy day, so heres the numbers to the goldmines, call harrass em do what you gotta!

so im going to be getting rid of my 700 plus 2600/5200 carts and such a.s.a.p. i will post them all soon!

im freaking out!!!!!

so im going to be getting rid of my 700 plus 2600/5200 carts and such a.s.a.p. i will post them all soon!

I'd hold on to some of those carts. You're going to need something to do at 4 am when you can't sleep because of all the screaming and crying. Um, I mean, congratulations!

I'd hold on to some of those carts. You're going to need something to do at 4 am when you can't sleep because of all the screaming and crying. Um, I mean, congratulations!

Yea, I wouldn't get rid of that stuff if possible, because you'll probably just buy it over again later---seems a little hasty IMHO. And refering to the above statement.....I remember sitting up late at night holding my daughter playing q*bert. So it was true in my case.