IGNORED

Out_of_Gas

cool. I figured this is where you would go next! ;) Have fun with this one, you can really get some interesting goons if you tinker with those sprites a lot. My Punisher hack is a perfect example.

As soon as I learn more about hacking color I will correct the horrid color mistakes in this one! ;) :D

post-409-1110129765_thumb.png

Heck yeah, Light gun. I've got a handful of games that I would like to see converted for light gun (of course one of those is Sneak n'Peek, just so I can shoot the other person). But I would imagine its a tough hack. WAY beyond my knowledge that is for sure.

The new guy looks better than the gimpy sue. ;) :)

What, no Borgwars 1932? Data goes back in time to keep the Borg from taking over the mob, thus removing the main thorn in Prohibition's side. In turn making Americans so pissed off that they are sober that when they develop the a-bomb they nuke the whole world out of frustration. Hey, coulda happened. :ponder:

What, no Borgwars 1932?  Data goes back in time to keep the Borg from taking over the mob, thus removing the main thorn in Prohibition's side.  In turn making Americans so pissed off that they are sober that when they develop the a-bomb they nuke the whole world out of frustration.  Hey, coulda happened. :ponder:

Don't make me shoot you for giving certain ya-hoos around here bad ideas. ;)