IGNORED

wrestling and video games

popeal

Hey there. Just wanted to let people know that a piece I wrote about wrestling video games (old and new) is posted on a web page that I write for. I do make mention of the wrestling game for the Atari 2600, so there is some sort of interest there...

Anyways, you can check it out at www.blowoutmagazine.com

Hope some of you like it if you get a chance to read it.

Al www.blowoutmagazine.com www.jasonalex.com www.bulletproofpopemobile.com

Great artical.. aslo you guys should read the page for the scott stapp is the antichrist is hilarious.. corporate rock sucks.. true musical salvantion can be found with lajon witherspoon and sevendust.. hehehe had to plug sevendust even tho everytime i try 1. ppl ignore it or 2. the topic dies.

so if i just killed your topic, im sorry dude

Nah, you didn't kill the topic - someone like what I wrote, as well as other things on the page. Can't get upset about that at all.

But, for anyone else who hasn't checked it out, please do so at Blowout Magazine (www.blowoutmagazine.com), and check out my video game reviews at JasonAlex.com (www.jasonalex.com), and... be on the lookout for my hardcore/punk webzine Bulletproof Popemobile (www.bulletproofpopemobile.com) coming with a relaunch January 30... if anyone is in a band (I like any music, so I'll review anything), or has a print zine, e-mail me at XalpopeX@aol.com abd I'll send you the infor on where to send everything.

Ok... enough of my shameless self promotion... lol

Al