IGNORED

Comlynx confirmatioon

Serblander

Can someone please CONFIRM that the following games are ComLynxable - and NOT alternating players on the one Lynx:

:arrow: Loopz

:arrow: S.I.M.I.S. (If so, all or some games? If some - which ones?)

:arrow: T-tris

Also, can Krazy Ace Minature Golf be Comlynxed or is it merely alternating players on the 1 Lynx console ONLY?

Thanks guys 8)

Thanks guys ;)

S.I.M.I.S. is now confirmed as comlynxable, which means that i will buy it! I'm trying to get all the comlynxable games so i need them all to be confirmed. I am not interested in multiple players on the SAME Lynx - i'm only looking for comlynxable games, so:

:arrow: Loopz

:arrow: T-tris

&

:arrow: Krazy Ace Minature Golf

still need confirmation!

@ Matthias - Do you know how long the Dungeon-Demo on the S.I.M.I.S. cartridge is? Thanks :)

Hello!

@ Matthias - Do you know how long the Dungeon-Demo on the S.I.M.I.S. cartridge is? Thanks  :)

You can explore a full floor-level and also parts of another floor-level (each floor-level consists of 16*16 room-blocks).

The thumbpad allows to move into the four directions, A and B lets you turn 90° and Option1 activates the switches.

Regards

Matthias

Loopz is definitely comlynxable -- I've played it comlynxed myself. T-tris also supports comlynx, up to 8 players. I'm holding the box for Krazy Ace as I type this, and it says "up to 4 players", but does not say the word "comlynx" anywhere on the box. The "Invaders" game in SIMIS is also comlynxable, which sounds like a really cool feature but I've never tried that personally.

While we're on the topic, Ponx is not comlynxable, but does support two players playing head to head on a single Lynx unit. Just like the good ol' days when electronic games had buttons on both ends for both players. ;)

Thank you Carl, i was waiting on the confirmation before i make any Lynx purchases.

@ Krazy Ace Minature Golf - i know up to 4 players can play in turns on the one Lynx, but i was wondering if it were POSSIBLE to connect a few (up to 4?) Lynx's together and play it like that - ala Awesome Golf. :love:

@ Ponx - so, let me get this straight - 2 players can play AT THE SAME TIME on the ONE Lynx with this game? How is this managed? The 2 Lynx buttons on each side? Sounds very interesting! :) (Just had a look on your website - game looks good too :) )

So, thanks again Carl, i really needed to know (as i want to get/collect/create set-up of ALL comlynxable games - in their multiples). I'm just a sucker for networkable multiplayer games! :D

P.S. Any news on the Jaguar mystery project? (i know, but i had to try! I had to!!) :ponder:

@ Ponx - so, let me get this straight - 2 players can play AT THE SAME TIME on the ONE Lynx with this game? How is this managed? The 2 Lynx buttons on each side? Sounds very interesting!  :)  (Just had a look on your website - game looks good too  :)  )

One player uses the joypad, the other uses the A/B buttons. I've run a couple of small tournaments with Ponx, and everyone always seems to enjoy it quite a bit. Ponx is actually one of my best selling Lynx games, believe it or not!