IGNORED

Does anyone have an older version of handy than 090?

Turbo Laser Lynx

Hi, If someone have the 080 version of handy please e-mail it to me. The 090 handy doesn´t emulate the lynx sounds/music very well on win xp. It´s distorted and choppy on both of my computers and it´s driving me nuts. I can´t remember having this problem with the 080 handy, but I accidentaly deleted mine :ponder:

Thanx!

Thanx, but I´m afraid that version didn´t emulate the sound any better. Anyone else got this sound problem with distortion and tweaks, or am I just beeing too perfectionistic? If anyone has got an even older version than 082 of handy, please mail it to me or post it here.

Thanx.

The sound emulation is bad. point.

Not only the chip but also digital sound. But as the source is available, you can try to make it better.

There are still some bugs in the sprite engine which need to be fixed anyway ;-)

• 1 month later...
Hi, If someone have the 080 version of handy please e-mail it to me. The 090 handy doesn´t emulate the lynx sounds/music very well on win xp. It´s distorted and choppy on both of my computers and it´s driving me nuts. I can´t remember having this problem with the 080 handy, but I accidentaly deleted mine  :ponder: 

Thanx!

831759[/snapback]

will this do you, version v.80 though beaware it doesn't support usb controllers via xp, as far as i know..

Hi, If someone have the 080 version of handy please e-mail it to me. The 090 handy doesn´t emulate the lynx sounds/music very well on win xp. It´s distorted and choppy on both of my computers and it´s driving me nuts. I can´t remember having this problem with the 080 handy, but I accidentaly deleted mine  :ponder: 

Thanx!

831759[/snapback]

will this do you, version v.80 though beaware it doesn't support usb controllers via xp, as far as i know..

Thanx!

831759[/snapback]

will this do you, version v.80 though beware it doesn't support usb controllers via xp, as far as i know..

Thanx!

831759[/snapback]

will this do you, version v.80 though beware it doesn't support usb controllers via xp, as far as i know..

handy_v.80.zip

handy_v.80.zip

handy_v.80.zip

handy_v.80.zip