IGNORED

The Atari Zone Vol 12 #5

just letting you know the current issue of The Atari Zone Fanzine (Vol 12 #5)

is finally done.

Articlies in this issue are:

Reports MGC'04,VGS'04.OKGE, and NWCGE

Reviews on the following gaming magazines:

Manci Games,Video Game Collector,Classic Gamer, and Jagwired(as well as review of jagwired #3)

Also our club news artclie an updated list of new items, and events lists.

right now it is available to d/l at AVC online(go to the news stand section, then click on the back issues button,scroll down the first page of the back issues page

and click on the link on the bottom page to to take you the second page of back isues, the current issue is always in bold)

The print version will be mailed next week.

• 3 months later...
just letting you know the current issue of The Atari Zone Fanzine (Vol 12 #5)

is finally done.

Articlies in this issue are:

Reports MGC'04,VGS'04.OKGE, and NWCGE

Reviews on the following gaming magazines:

Manci Games,Video Game Collector,Classic Gamer, and Jagwired(as well as review of jagwired #3)

Also our club news artclie an updated list of new items, and events lists.

right now it is available to d/l at AVC online(go to the news stand section, then click on the back issues button,scroll down the first page of the back issues page

and click on the link on the bottom page to to take you the second page of back isues, the current issue is always in bold)

The print version will be mailed next week.

838152[/snapback]

I know I'm behind with work on the show and everything I will try to get them out

soon.

Also I would like to announce after much consideration and do to time constrants

I have decided not to do the into the zone issues.

However, I'm pleased to announce that starting next month I'll be starting a new service for people who want the regular issues(current and back issues)

The service is called "Atari Zone on Demand": this will let people request a cafepress.com version of the newsletter at nominal fee which will includes shipping and handling. the service will be free to join you just pay for the newsletter you request. I'll have more news on "Atari Zone on Demand" next month.