IGNORED

Hardsynth

emkay

• 2 weeks later...
re: test.zip

mk am i the only one who hear disharmonics compared to the original tune converted by sack??? maybe i have some complete different music ears... ;)

1022097[/snapback]

Please listen to those:

http://remix.kwed.org/download.php/1811/Ma...%28remix%29.mp3

http://remix.kwed.org/download.php/898/Mic...%20Parallax.mp3

Then think about the "problems" that a Filter-preparation takes longer than a short note is played (it could be done in one VBI cycle)....

Another problem is that the FX sound still different in RMT....

Perhaps I try to change the "short" notes to one. So the tune may be more floating.

This time a special Test. The tune is a "Toccata" remix called "Kitarro" and takes usage of stereo FX.

The tune is a bit long, so I used the original count of instruments and no additional ones to compensate any timing issues.

1023131[/snapback]

Hey emkay,

could you please re-record (or let some do it for you) on a real machine? The guitar sounds are quite close to the real thing, but in the emulated environment they might sound wrong.

Hey emkay,

could you please re-record (or let some do it for you) on a real machine? The guitar sounds are quite close to the real thing, but in the emulated environment they might sound wrong.

1023551[/snapback]

Perhaps on the real POKEY another timing must be used. It would be no problem, since we have 256 different programmable "timings" to correct it....