IGNORED

Dark Chambers

YarsRevengeFan

I was playing Dark Chambers for the 2600 this weekend and I like it a lot!

But see, the thing is your character moves SLOOOOW, too slow for my tastes. Also, there are not enough creatures to kill. So I got to thinking, and would like to propose a challenge to you Atari hackers out there.

1. How about a new version of Dark Chambers, with a faster moving main character and perhaps an updated look (the "lit candle" look is so 1998! :) ).

2. Also, faster moving creatures, more of them, and giving them the ability to shoot back at you rather than them hoping you run into them.

3. Perhaps a reflective wall level, in which when you shoot the beam could come back at you and hurt you, or you could perform trick shots such as bouncing shots off of walls to kill the creatures.

As you can see, the possibilities would be endless! Well, that's if any of this could be done. ;) But I have faith in the hackers of this board! :thumbsup:

BTW, anyone ever finish the game or is there an ending to the game? I imagining so since the levels are alphabetized, Level Z being the last level I suppose. I attempted to, but like I mentioned above the character is tooooo slooooow!