IGNORED

Missing in Action?

Clint Thompson

Ok so they don't work in rom form but what's to stop them being released as carts? I know personally i far prefer playing 7800 games on the real hardware. I'm sure that, speaking as a 7800 owner, most of us would be willing to pay a few quid if it ment getting a *NEW* 7800 game.

844473[/snapback]

If they don't work as ROMs, or even on the cart, then chances are they won't work on another cart. MIA uses special hardware, like those UA Games did. Remember how long it took to get those to work? Took like a year if I remember correctly, and they had more effort then these seem to.

Again, if you honestly think you can help, why not ask John and see about it? If you can't, then, don't get on his case that they don't work. Not exactly his fault.

• 1 month later...
Again, if you honestly think you can help, why not ask John and see about it? If you can't, then, don't get on his case that they don't work. Not exactly his fault.

844553[/snapback]

Easy -- there are a lot of people in this forum who are willing to help and it's been brought up before.

Any time John feels the need for help, he knows where to go. It's just up to him.

Edited by DracIsBack

844553[/snapback]

Easy -- there are a lot of people in this forum who are willing to help and it's been brought up before.

Any time John feels the need for help, he knows where to go. It's just up to him.

878376[/snapback]

Also note that John was banned from this forum a while back and so he wouldn't be able to A) see any posts on here, and B) Ask for any help here.

844553[/snapback]

878376[/snapback]

Also note that John was banned from this forum a while back and so he wouldn't be able to A) see any posts on here, and B) Ask for any help here.

878414[/snapback]

Nevermind, my question was answered. :)

Now, lets go over to Hardie's house and grab this bad boy!

Edited by jaysmith2000