IGNORED

Events Page Updated

Albert

It's still missing AGE 2.  :-)

842861[/snapback]

I was wondering how long it would take someone to comment on that. I will flat out state that there will not be an AGE 2 this year, not with a big-ass show in Dallas that I will be exhibiting at, and I'm also attending the Oklahoma Gaming Expo in June (less than two months from now). At some point I need to post this to the AGE website and include a link to the Dallas show, so people looking at the AGE site for information are aware that there will be a show in Texas, just not here in Austin.

Austin definitely deserves another show and even with a show in Dallas a show in Austin would still do well, but it takes a lot of time to put together such an event and I only have so much of that right now. I am satisfied at present that there will at least be something in Texas this summer--had this new show not come along, I would have put more effort into making sure an AGE happened this year. So I'm going to instead focus my efforts on attending OVGE in June, vgXpo in August, and then the vgXpo Philly show in November. Given my proxomity to Dallas relative to the PhillyClassic guys, it's also likely I'll help to some extent with the Dallas event, but it's their show and not mine and they are doing all the heavy lifting.

If there isn't a vgXpo show in Texas next year, then I'll make damn sure there's an AGE 2.

..Al