IGNORED

Stunt Cycle '76

s0c7

Stunt Cycle '76 would be a good game variation on the Fonz hack :)  Stan Jr. would fall all over himself tryin to hand out the awards.

853380[/snapback]

Sorry, I cannot let my Winkler bias influence my vote on hack of the year.... :P

Stunt Cycle '76 would be a good game variation on the Fonz hack :)  Stan Jr. would fall all over himself tryin to hand out the awards.

853380[/snapback]

There was an episode of Happy Days where Fonz does a motorcycle jump over some line of cars ?? He ends up wrecking on the down ramp .. but not banged up too much.

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

There was an episode of Happy Days where Fonz does a motorcycle jump over some line of cars ??  He ends up wrecking on the down ramp .. but not banged up too much.

853805[/snapback]

As we all seem to have different memories of the episode in question (man that was a long time ago), I looked it up over on tvtome. Turns out it was 14 trash cans.

For those who haven't seen it, Nukey actually did a Fonz hack. Check it out -

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=67685

You could also take the Dukes of Hazzard game that was based off Stunt Cycle and change the car to a speedboat with a guy behind it and stick a shark in the water. "Fonz" jumps the shark.

Hey Stan, Fonz could be the next Borgwars. :twisted: *dodges things Stan is throwing at me * :P

Turns out it was 14 trash cans.

853888[/snapback]

Not very exciting there! :P

855321[/snapback]

It was exciting :) Fonzie cleared the cans and crashed into a hamburger or chicken stand, everyone rushed over to make sure the Fonz was not dead, a real nail-biter :)