IGNORED

NES Rad Racer 3-D Glasses

Can you provide some pics? I never seen the actual glasses that came with the games. I don't think they will be that different from any carton 3D movie glasses though, but I am still curious. I made my own 3D glasses using stuff I bought from Office max. I also used the 3D glasses that were given during the movie "Spy Kids 3D" and they work the same. (<--- yep, the only reason I went to see the movie was so I could have an extra set of glasses for Rad Racer and 3D World Runner. If that isn't a sign of retrogaming, I don't know what it is LOL :D )

Can you provide some pics? I never seen the actual glasses that came with the games. I don't think they will be that different from any carton 3D movie glasses though, but I am still curious. I made my own 3D glasses using stuff I bought from Office max. I also used the 3D glasses that were given during the movie "Spy Kids 3D" and they work the same.  (<--- yep, the only reason I went to see the movie was so I could have an extra set of glasses for Rad Racer and 3D World Runner. If that isn't a sign of retrogaming, I don't know what it is LOL :D )

844570[/snapback]

LOL I did too! I begged my mom to go just so I can get the glasses (I didn't tell her that part). I'm right with you there!

I seem to remember getting a pair for free in the box when the game was new.

In any case, they're plain old red/blue paper glasses, and you can get a set here for under a dollar ... or for less if you buy in bulk. Is the AtariAge store interested in some freebies ...?

Is the 2600 physically capable or generating the same kind of 3D imagery used in Rad Racer?

I seem to remember getting a pair for free in the box when the game was new.

In any case, they're plain old red/blue paper glasses, and you can get a set here for under a dollar ... or for less if you buy in bulk.  Is the AtariAge store interested in some freebies ...?

Is the 2600 physically capable or generating the same kind of 3D imagery used in Rad Racer?

844889[/snapback]

Should be. Just alternate red frames and blue frames. Anything that can draw in red and blue can do it.