IGNORED

VH1's I Love the 70s

DominiRican05

A while back I saw reruns of VH1's I Love the 80s, The 80s Strike Back: 1982, and it had a segment on Colecovision.  Did their 70s counterpart do a segment on the 2600?  It would be cool to see some original commercials and here what they had to say about it.

849437[/snapback]

Yes they did and they had a bunch of stars say how much they loved playing the 2600 as kids, I just can't remember which of the I Love's it was, but they did show it. One of the people they talked to was Rob Thomas or Match box 20, he said he loved Atari.

:ponder: :D :D

Yeah, it's fun to flash-back to the days of old. Can't say I haven't seen that episode, Domini. But I have seen an episode where they mentioned the PS. It was rather funny, too, in a strange sort of way. Bobby Lee said it would be the greatest system only if it had a sex-hole imbedded into the system, itself. :lol:

Edited by BuzzTron-451

I remember one I love the 80's where the guests went crazy over the Mattel Football handhelds. I always enjoy watching those Vh-1 80's specials, always a fun and irreverent review of 80's pop culture. Havent seen the new 70's ones yet.

Also thanks to Ferris and Atari7800 for also posting "Alan - A Video Junkie" - I saw this originally in 1982, a SNL classic. Go download it, its a huge file but worth it.

Edited by WildBillTX