IGNORED

Some REALLY REALLY RARE games found here!

txsizzler

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZatariaction

This guy has some really good games, but at VERY VERY high prices!! He has Magicard here listed at $1299 with Buy It Now!

851601[/snapback]

Yeah, his theory is, if you want it, thats the only way is with that price.

If you look in the auctions section, we have loads of postings of auctions, including his, and we kinda poke fun at it too. :ponder:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZatariaction

This guy has some really good games, but at VERY VERY high prices!! He has Magicard here listed at $1299 with Buy It Now!

851601[/snapback]

Yeah, his theory is, if you want it, thats the only way is with that price.

If you look in the auctions section, we have loads of postings of auctions, including his, and we kinda poke fun at it too. :ponder:

851605[/snapback]

Hehheh.. yeah, I can see why you would poke fun at him. He is one of the reasons why collecting these great games has become almost impossible. It is sad, yet a fact of life I suppose. Thus, my hunts for my own "Holy Grail" games continues....

Wow.. VERY IMPRESSIVE! You certainly have a fine collection.. perhaps the best I have seen! Were these carts that you had collected since the late 70's-early 80's, or have you just now started obtaining them?

With some money, time and connections, you can pretty much buy every VCS game known to exist. There are people here like Rick Weis, Marco and Sly who literally have just about every known US NTSC release (in some form), every known PAL cart and a good chunk of the South American pirate carts.

With some money, time and connections, you can pretty much buy every VCS game known to exist.  There are people here like Rick Weis, Marco and Sly who literally have just about every known US NTSC release (in some form), every known PAL cart and a good chunk of the South American pirate carts.

851990[/snapback]

Dang.. well, I guess I need to update my little black book of connections then! Hang on just a sec... I am still wiping up my pool of drool from that impressive list!