IGNORED

Now I have all Comma Vid games.

MattyXB

quote:

Originally posted by ubersaurus:

I'll never find a Video Life, due to the fact Lemmi finds all the good stuff and relays the info to me, so he'd get one first

ROFL, with my luck i have probably passed over so many rare games in the past cause i didnt know they were hard to find, but now my eyes are open thanks to this site and the people on it.

And uber maybe this summer we could hook up and hit a few flea markets together Especially the one at the Flat Rock Speedway thats there only 2 times a year

The last was Stronghold. This was a Buy it Know action for only 10 Euro (near the same as US$). Cakewalk was too cheap (if I remember it right), with 4 others games only ca. 20 Euro.

Yes, I need a better looking Cosmic Swarm, but all that I have see look so bad.

And I have it, thats better then nothing.

@marco

the manual? still must be somewhere if i didn't throw it away

no, i have only copies of the manual, but i guess you allready got them ....

@matthias: your cosmic swarm label update is only 10 miles away from you . get back to me after the weekend. at the moment my mail-server is down and i can't reach my provider.

Hihihi, I have think this one from you look only a bit better, but not perfect. Or was I wrong?

And I forget, all my Comma Vid games are PAL I think. I have not test it, but I have buy them in germany, so the most are PAL. Maybe one or 2 NTSC. But I must test it later.