IGNORED

Where can I find this site...?

Hello!

There is a site that I have been looking for that I cannot find anymore. The site's name is System Failure, and it was a site that hosted protoype ROMS for not only Atari but also NES and a few other systems. It gave information about them and reveiws as well.

I used to go to the site a lot, but for a while I lost interest and stopped going. But now I am back into gaming again, and I wanted to find that site again.

AtariAge has the site listed under the links section, but it appears to be a broken link: http://rbox.victoly.com/%Eblackjax/ and here's the information given:

System Failure [762 hits, 7 votes, Average Rating 4.00] [Added: 5th Jan 2002] RATE THIS: -12345678910

Prototype news, downloads, and information

I've tried Google search and looked through my bookmarks and everything else, but I cannot find this site. The above link is the only one I've been able to find, and it appears to either be a broken link, or else the site is no longer in existance. I hope it is not the latter.

If anyone can help me, please do! If you find this site, please email me at Narifia@gmail.com or post here (I would prefer email, but post here if you don't feel like emailing me. I'm desperate to find this site again).

thank you to all who help me!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all so much! You've all been very helpful ^^ I must say, you've replenished my faith in forums, because I honestly did not think that this was going to work xD I'm glad I asked, however, as it seems there are a lot of helpful and resourceful people here at AtariAge :D

Thank you once again, I can't even begin to express how grateful I am xD

*hugs everyone*