IGNORED

SON OF A ..........

txsizzler

Damn! I know that I was not exactly "sniped".. but I really REALLY wanted to win this auction!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEDW%3AIT&rd=1

I am sad... very sad... I really wanted that Bumper Bash... <*sigh*>  :sad:

868806[/snapback]

so next time, just put a higher bid :twisted: .... sorry but I'm tired of people complaining about that kind of topic

Damn! I know that I was not exactly "sniped".. but I really REALLY wanted to win this auction!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEDW%3AIT&rd=1

I am sad... very sad... I really wanted that Bumper Bash... <*sigh*>  :sad:

868806[/snapback]

so next time, just put a higher bid :twisted: .... sorry but I'm tired of people complaining about that kind of topic

869045[/snapback]

At the time when I had the highest bid, I was $35 over the next bid.. I had a $62 bid, and the bid at that point was only $26. The problem, was I had to go to work last night from 4pm-12am... so, there was no way for me to bid anymore... I guess I was hoping noone else would go over the $50 mark... my mistake.. my BIG mistake!! :sad:

Yeah he's in town here... I wouldn't be surprised if he resold everything from that auction... he sold me an Atari a few months back.  (Mindfield-is his name Grant though?)

Yeah he's a lucky bugger to get that lot!

869480[/snapback]

Sorry, yes it is Grant. I've bought a few things from him a long time back as well. Dunno what tho -- it was before I started keeping records of my eBay transactions.

Give it a week or so and he'll have it on his auction block...

$60 for a system that includes a rarity 9 cartridge? I would have bid if I would have seen it, maybe I could finally have gotten something rarer then a 5. : (

868823[/snapback]

Yeah, I hear you there. Almost all my carts are common...well, they're mine, so I should be grateful of that. :D Good deal on this system and games, though. Perhaps if I stick around these boards long enough I'll sound like I know what I'm talking about. :twisted:

:!: TIP:

During extended 2600 gaming sessions, rubber is not an acceptable substitute for real nourishment.

Incidentally, you'll probably see Bumper Bash posted again soon... Greg will most likely just resell it.

869473[/snapback]

Like you've never chewed on one before. :roll:

Like you've never chewed on one before. :roll:

870188[/snapback]

I was never much of a chewer. I snacked on the occasional writing implement from time to time, but the idea of noshing on a joystick boot just never occurred to me. I guess it seemed like too much of a meal...