IGNORED

Just a taste... :)

-^CrossBow^-

Thought some of you might like to see some of the bigger prizes we have for this year's OVGE hourly prize drawings.

The systems come with two working controllers each and a game or two. We also have signed carts by Howard Scott Warshaw that will be given away with each prize package. The Ms. Pac-Man tabletop and 2600 Junior will be given away as part of one package to the lucky winner of the OVGE tournament!

We also have some t-shirts and gift certificates with some of these thanks to the sponsorship of local and online vendors.

Enjoy!

Only about 4 days!!!

I wanted to get a plug in for the my store Trade-N-Games just to let everyone know that I am bringing more stuff to sell than anyone has ever seen at one place at any time. Yes this might be over kill but I liked the show last year and this year will be great! This will be my biggest set up to date even bigger than I did at Philly last year. This show is well organized and everyone attending should be able to find what they are looking for. I just bought a collection of almost every Working Design games ever made and will have it all for sale at the show and all of it is mint! Some great PS1 and PS2 rare games as well. But the bulk of my stuff will be for the older systems. Massive amounts of NES, Atari. I will have 1 or 2 of every system for sale all cleaned and in perfect shape. Just to answer 1 question I always get is " I dont have any NEo Geo stuff" Sorry.

I am looking forward to see everyone again and hope to meet up with a few new friends at the show. I will arrive Friday to set up and will be in town Saturday night to party.

just wanted to let others know that Brad P will be representing AVC at OVGE again this year, look for the final jagfest issue there along with the mini-jagfest section.

(jesse,I would have liked to doante something for show but didn't have time to get a item together with my show coming up in 30+ days)

Wish I could attend :(

I do have one quick question though.  What is the silver NES/famiclone?

874708[/snapback]

Well that little thing is something new on the market being sold a alot of stores that have no idea how to repair an original nintendo. Its a good set up to play old NES games and comes in a bunch of different colors.