IGNORED

Motorodeo

• 1 month later...
Hello I live in South America and I can fain BRAND NEW and never used cartridges, box, manual FACTORY SEALED Motorodeo their is an old sore that has them in their wear house, I boot 2 of them and have plaid them in may US Atari 2500 and the work perfectly.

909348[/snapback]

That would be cool if it were true. Pretty much every one here wants to get one of those carts. Is it not possible to make an NTSC repro of this game?

Hello I live in South America and I can fain BRAND NEW and never used cartridges, box, manual FACTORY SEALED Motorodeo their is an old sore that has them in their wear house, I boot 2 of them and have plaid them in may US Atari 2500 and the work perfectly.

909348[/snapback]

That would be cool if it were true. Pretty much every one here wants to get one of those carts. Is it not possible to make an NTSC repro of this game?

909555[/snapback]

I am not messing with you, It’s the truth I am a Atari collector in South America and I now the game that I found here are American vision, I have 2 Motorodeo of the that I open and there American Version, I don’t now they war so Rear. Sorry for may bad Gram.

Watt is so funny :?:  :?:  :?:

910061[/snapback]

I belive he is refering to your honest efforts to communicate in English. Maybe you should just start typing in Spanish and just be damned to those who don't knw Spanish. I'd like to see some of these folks try that can't speak\read Spanish..lol..

I know I'm fine.. :D

909348[/snapback]

909555[/snapback]

I am not messing with you, It’s the truth I am a Atari collector in South America and I now the game that I found here are American vision, I have 2 Motorodeo of the that I open and there American Version, I don’t now they war so Rear. Sorry for may bad Gram.

909906[/snapback]

Well.. I think you should sell me one. If you have two of them and they are so common down there - why not share the love and sell me one. I would be happy to take one off of your hands for you.

909348[/snapback]

Here's a little quote for you and I'm sure I speak for everyone on this board. I'll let my buddy Arnold say it:

stfu.jpg

I mean you keep spamming with the same post. Knock it off already. Just say it ONCE for christ sake!!

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

This kind of bashing is so not AA. Not that I mind so much.

If you have some carts available, take some pictures of what you've got. A bunch of these have popped up from South America recently.

If you want to sell a few, talk to me. Or some other cheap jerk like me.