IGNORED

Brand new sealed 7800?

RIVER

Hey guys, got this today and it is supposed to be "factory sealed" brand new, is this how some of them came with the games shrink wrapped to the back of the system like this?? It looks legit and all, beautiful, flawless box, looks factory sealed I just never saw one with the system and games together like that, any thoughts??

post-2771-1119761104_thumb.jpg

Was that on ebay, or some online store? I've been trying to win one w/box for a little while now. It looks nice, the picture looks legit. Seems like it would be difficult to shrinkwrap something so big unless it was factory, distributor, or at least a big store...

OMG! I had not seen this sealed pakage of the 7800 like this way back in the late 80s! :lust: WOW this bring back memery! Yes I've seen this before at 14th street video game store where they was selling the 7800 with 4 games for $19.99 and there was alot one time they stack like 40 in the middle of the front store,man you's soooo luck ahing it that way :D

Edited by Atariboy2600

Hey guys, got this today and it is supposed to be "factory sealed"  brand new, is this how some of them came with the games shrink wrapped to the back of the system like this??  It looks legit and all, beautiful, flawless box, looks factory sealed I just never saw one with the system and games together like that, any thoughts??

881072[/snapback]

It's beautiful man. Tear comes to eye. :)

It is legit. Atari packed in 4 boxed arcade games to move inventory faster.

Last year I sold one to jaysmith2000.

My problem with this was I couldn't bring myself to open it.

Hey guys, got this today and it is supposed to be "factory sealed"  brand new, is this how some of them came with the games shrink wrapped to the back of the system like this??  It looks legit and all, beautiful, flawless box, looks factory sealed I just never saw one with the system and games together like that, any thoughts??

881072[/snapback]

Let me guess, you paid $5.00 for it. :x :lust: :D

Nice score. :cool:

I was allmost sure it was really factory sealed but it is nice to know for sure that it is, Man I want to open this thing so bad its driving me nuts, should I or shouldnt I??? :? The games are Ms pacman, Galaga, Xevious, Robotron 2084 and pole position 2 on the inside. I really like this, It really looks pretty darn MINTY :lust: . Naw WIZ I wish I had only paid $5 for it but I got it for under $60 total, which isnt to bad Ya think?? (Walks slowly towards the unsuspecting 7800 with one hand behind back with knife in hand, and uncontrolable thoughts of cutting shrink wrap) :twisted:

Here are a few more pics.

post-2771-1119839267_thumb.jpg

post-2771-1119839326_thumb.jpg

post-2771-1119839397_thumb.jpg