IGNORED

1 Million New Atari Cartridges Unearthed

pkmorgan17

this is a old post back when Classicatari.com was avalible, but now you need to go to osheas.com for them now

i wish i had been online looking for this when it was 80 cents but i had my nose into everquest to much, but i did get one or 2 of each one back when they were $2 each

I've posted about this before, but I'll repeat what I said earlier. I think something happened to whatever business relationship classicatari.com had with O'Shea Ltd. When I realized ClassicAtari.com was just another front for O'Shea, I asked ClassicAtari.com if I should remove the O'Shea link from our links page (thinking they were the same people). They said "Yes", so I removed the link. Not too long after, I got an email from O'Shea asking what happened to the link we used to have to their page. I told them what transpired, and I got the impression that they were not too pleased. So I'm wondering if this type of behavior caused their relationship to sour and ClassicAtari.com to take down their store.

..Al