IGNORED

My latest find, JOUST. WORKS PERFECT

PhoenixMan

hey there good people.... Just thought I would drop by and post my latest find at the flea market. I found JOUST. I have been wanting this game for years. We pulled into the flea market this past Sunday and the first thing I saw was JOUST sitting there. It needed a new home. The dude that had it for sale, said he wanted $150.00. I talked him down to $120.00 and then loaded her into my worn out S-10 pickup. Then I had to rush to the nearest Big Lots to buy a tarp to cover her up and keep her dry. It was about to rain. Anyway, The guy said she worked perfectly, and he told the truth. She fired right up and has been played several times. All of her boards look great and well maintained. She only has a couple of cigarette burns to to her control panel, but I will repair that later. She also has a few small scuff marks on her sides, but I think that will wash off. Anyway, here are a couple of photos... I hope you enjoy them. I am the guy in the photos... Enjoy them.....