IGNORED

Pirates or originals?

Foxsolo2000

That is where I originally found it too. Ok then until someone tell me differently I am going with Deadly Prison which I was originally led to believe was in fact Room of Doom by Coma Vid. Until some one tells me differently I will stick with that theory ;)

Marco, how does a Video Game Prog cartridge look like from the front?

Look what I found hidden deep in the PAL database!

http://www.retroreview.com/paldatabase/Sea...tle&SortBy=name

I imagine they all look exactly like that!

Edit: Marco, could you confirm that all the ones you listed as "Video Game Program" do all share that label please? Ta!

Edited by Spirantho

That is where I originally found it too.  Ok then until someone tell me differently I am going with Deadly Prison which I was originally led to believe was in fact Room of Doom by Coma Vid.  Until some one tells me differently I will stick with that theory ;)

1025892[/snapback]

The game I have is called Deadly Poison, not Deadly Prison. It's in storage somewhere, but when I archived my collection, I was careful to go by the name on the cart. NOT the name in a database. However, from what I remember, the "end label" on this one's a sloppy looking end label that could have been a home made end label. Maybe you could enter it as both for now until I find it?

I thought it was you that owned it Sku_u.  Dont suppose you could dig it out to settle this matter could you?  Also is this game a prototype or an actual release? ;)

1026411[/snapback]

It should be a matter of days as I have it narrowed down to one location. IIRC it's not a prototype though I suppose anything is possible.

Absolutely. I'll check when I get home too just to be sure that my memory is telling me that and I'm not just expecting it to be that. :)

Well, whaddya know...

Nafia is actually Sea Hawk by Sancho. I never knew that. :)

1026465[/snapback]

You definite about this? Could you supply a pic of the cart? ;)

Ok this is another call out to collectors (especially you Marco :D ) to see if anyone can help identify this final batch of games. Here is the list:-

1 Bea Attack

2 Base

3 Bump Ball

4 Demon

5 Demond

6 GES

7 Hunter

8 Laaser

9 Lasser

10 Maech

11 Missile

12 Motor Race

13 Open

14 Pettal

15 Robot

16 Star Raid

17 Theamk

18 UFO Attack

19 Ammunition

All of the above have been listed as Taiwan releases so does anyone have any ideas.

Also lets not forget the last of the original list

1 Star Battle

2 Super Tank

3 Round 1 and of course

4 Go Go Home Monster ;)

Edited by Foxsolo2000