IGNORED

Pirates or originals?

Foxsolo2000

Nope, only a bunch of crappy pirates - no nice, shiny secret Homevision games here :sad:

Cheers,

Marco

Hmmm, why dont I believe you? :D So if I get down on my knees and beg will you finally help us to uncover these damn secrets? Its not like you get this offer every day ;)

Well, that little list is all that's left over of all titles I gathered during the last ten years of researching.

The rest is all added to the Atarimania database.

Excluding the titles I don't know of.

But that's another story...

8)

I shudder to think what those games are :D Does that include general vapourware or are they just european and south american pirates? ;)

*looks at "Super-Baumeister" and "Kreuzfeuer" boxes*

I don't think you'll find any cartridges with those names - just the boxes and manuals.

Of course I could be wrong. :)

Its my belief that all the games listed exist and certain people (no names mentioned here) could lay the specualtion to rest if they put their minds to it ;)

Proving something does not exist is impossible.

Cheers,

Marco

PS: I've contributed 1600+ titles to Atarimania, and you? :)

I've contributed in my own way many, many times. I have provided valuable aid to Rom and other collectors but I don't like to brag about it like other esteemed colleagues :D I am not asking you to prove the impossible Marco, only to provide the information that you claim you are privy to such as the games you said you possessed on Rom's list. I have given Rom and others all the information that myself and several others possess in our own collections and we have given it freely but unlike me those I have worked with wish to remain in the background, for the moment at least ;)

Fox, you misunderstood: that wasn't bragging. I wanted to show that your accusation that I'm deliberately withholding stuff is not only unjustified, but also rather unfair. Every title I own is known to the guys at atarimania. I've invited Rom Hunter to my house to make pics of every cart in my collection he needs for the database. What more do you want?

Cheers,

Marco

Fox, you misunderstood: that wasn't bragging. I wanted to show that your accusation that I'm deliberately withholding stuff is not only unjustified, but also rather unfair. Every title I own is known to the guys at atarimania. I've invited Rom Hunter to my house to make pics of every cart in my collection he needs for the database. What more do you want?

Cheers,

Marco

How about for you to lighten up. Don't they know how to take a joke in Holland? In one thread you claimed to know how the titles on Rom's list but failed to say what they were so I offered a little prompting, big deal. You always seem to think that I am attacking you but that couldn't be further from the truth. I am getting pretty jaded with some of the attitudes around here so I am calling it a day. I started this post in an effort to help others and I have acheived what I set out to do. I want to say thank you to everyone who contributed and to Rom you are an inspiration to us all. This is Foxsolo2000 signing off. Novaexpress this one is for you ;)

Ok, here's what I call my 'left-over' list.

These are the Atari 2600 cartridge titles I found on the net, of which I've never seen a picture or scan.

I don't even know if all of these really exist and I also don't know if these are single-game cart titles or just multi-game cart titles.

If you own one of these carts or have a picture of it, please do mention it!

* Tennis III

Thanks!

8)

Tennis III was in this lot, you may ask Tom :twisted: for more ...

• 2 weeks later...

Rom been looking through Atarimania and noticed a few games that you didn't have on there. If they are on then I apologise. I have also added a few pics of games already on your site as you didn't have a pic of the cartridge. Feel free to use them until you find something better. ;)

Not sure if you had this one. it is an Argevision 8 in 1 with end label.

post-6677-1152313133_thumb.jpg post-6677-1152313333_thumb.jpg

Close up pic of Maze Craze by Polyvox

post-6677-1152313787_thumb.jpg

A Mexican Enduro

post-6677-1152313817_thumb.jpg

Smurf by Supergame

post-6677-1152313858_thumb.jpg post-6677-1152313874_thumb.jpg

Flash Gordon by Action Games

post-6677-1152313908_thumb.jpg

HERO by Mega

post-6677-1152313944_thumb.jpg

Frankenstein Monster by VGS

post-6677-1152313980_thumb.jpg

Racquet Ball by Intellivision

post-6677-1152314024_thumb.jpg

Ghost Manor by Digivision

post-6677-1152314058_thumb.jpg

Pole Position JPG

post-6677-1152314124_thumb.jpg

FrontLine Imagic

post-6677-1152314159_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Fox.

Some of them were indeed not yet in the database.

Pole Position is a Polyvox cart and it could be that Frontline from Imagic (Brazil) is a 2 in 1 cart, instead of a single game cart.

Most interesting one is Flash Gordon from Action Games.

Thanks again, Fox.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

No worries. I talked to the owner of Frontline and he says that it is a single game. I have no idea about the Pole Position, I added it because I have not seen that particular label before. I have added a couple more ;)

I noticed that you didn't have the picture label of Bingo

post-6677-1152350352_thumb.jpg

This one is Chuck Norris by Imagic

post-6677-1152350382_thumb.jpg

Chopper Command by tecmac

post-6677-1152350434_thumb.jpg

Tutankham, not sure by who

post-6677-1152350475_thumb.jpg

and finally an interesting 128 in one from south America

post-6677-1152350521_thumb.jpg

Well here a handful more. ;)

I haven't seen this label of Basis Angrif before but you might have

post-6677-1152356732_thumb.jpg

This is Blue Print by Tecmark

post-6677-1152356815_thumb.jpg

Boombang double pak boxed

post-6677-1152356837_thumb.jpg

Dungeon Master double pak boxed

post-6677-1152356879_thumb.jpg

Kaboom practise cart that according to the seller he got from a Vegas convention in 2002.

post-6677-1152356902_thumb.jpg

Montezumas Revenge by Rentacom

post-6677-1152356942_thumb.jpg

Motocross by Canal

post-6677-1152356973_thumb.jpg

Open Sesame Boxed

post-6677-1152357008_thumb.jpg

SchniesBbude boxed

post-6677-1152357037_thumb.jpg

and finally an unusual Spider Fighter

post-6677-1152357074_thumb.jpg

Well here is a final delight. Again I have never seen this box art work for Maze Craze so all those out there who have seen it forgive me :D Also there is an interesting misprint on the box saying that it has 256 game variations ;)

post-6677-1152365698_thumb.jpg

It's funny that you would post a Bingo, Fox. I was just wondering what one looked like the other day which is a strange thing to wonder about by itself, and almost eerie when I see it so soon after.

Great minds think alike my friend. It was going for sale on Brazillian ebay if I remember rightly. I am still intrigued with the Maze Craze box though. Anyone else ever seen one like it? ;)