IGNORED

Pirates or originals?

Foxsolo2000

King Mines by Data Soft--I'd be interested to see this one as it might be the unknown game I have on my builtin system.

891031[/snapback]

I have this cart in storage somewhere, IIRC it's Mines of Minos.

Cheers,

Marco

King Mines by Data Soft--I'd be interested to see this one as it might be the unknown game I have on my builtin system.

Sku_u, you really have to save this one!

It's too bad that CPUWIZ wasn't able to dump the ROM.

There has to be a way to make a .bin of this rare unknown game.

It's most probably a lost Home Vision title.

8)

Rom is there any proof that the other title was ever released or could it be a working title?

I don't think Jagd im Apfelbaum is a working title.

I think it's one of these titles:

post-6203-1121335293_thumb.jpg

post-6203-1121335658_thumb.jpg

German titles, but not real Quelle games (with a best. nr and Quelle on box and manual).

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Inside the box  :D

890942[/snapback]

For a second i thought you were missing it :D

Anyway, does anyone know what game Galaxy Defender is? It's from the same company as Space Marshall but a lot harder to find. See http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...e=post&id=26943 for a picture...

Cheers,

Raymond

Galaxy Defender (at least the one I had) was Challenge of Nexar by Spectravideo.  Marco thank you for the closure on King Mines.  Was it released on a seperate cartridge or on a multi-cart?

891711[/snapback]

It was on a seperate cart. That funky Galaxy Defender pirate is indeed Challenge of Nexar.

Cheers,

Marco

Ok here is the lastest update and the games that are still outstanding on the list.

1. Deadly Poison by Eram

2. Super Bird by Rentacom is now rumoured to be Phoenix but still unproved.

3. Space Trip

4. Go Go Home Monster by Home Vision 1983

5. Phantom by Zirok reputed to be a pirate of Spider Fighter.

6. War 2000 by Home Vision

7. World?Trap? by Home Vision is most likely World End by Home Vision

8. Action Master by Video Game Prog

9. Avenger by Video Game Prog

10. Back Strike by Video Game Prog

11. Banned by Video Game Prog

12. King Mines by Data Soft is Mines of Minos by Coma Vid

13. Mighty Mouse by Funvision is reputed to be Mouse Trap by CBS

14. Plug Attack by Funvision

15. Round 1 by Video Game Prog

16. Sea Smash by Video Game Prog is reputed to be Sea Master/Sea Hawk

17. Space Marshall is Planet Patrol by Spectravision.

18. Star Battle by Video Game Prog

19. Super Tank by Supervision

20. Treasure Hunting by Funvision

21. Tutti Frutti

22. Baja Buggies by digimax is reputed to be Cosmic Corridor.

If anybody has any further information please do not hesitate to add your thoughts and opinions.

Edited by Foxsolo2000

are you sure it is a hack of freeway Rom? My friend in Germany said it was a pirate of Frogger. As for dumping the game he lacks the equipment to do so for he contacted Tempest over some prototypes he picked up and had the same problem.

Rom, possible lead on GO Go Home Monster. According to Atari Mania's web site Col N was a seperate Home Vision release to Go Go Home Monster and it is doubtful that Home Vision would have released the same game under seperate titles. A guy emailed me the other day and told me that Go Go Home Monster was actually Challenge by Zellers. He sent me a pic to prove it but sadly forgot to send me a pic of the cartridge. Would you agree that Challenge could be the possible contender?

Edited by Foxsolo2000

Rom, possible lead on GO Go Home Monster.  According to Atari Mania's web site Col N was a seperate Home Vision release to Go Go Home Monster and it is doubtful that Home Vision would have released the same game under seperate titles.  A guy emailed me the other day and told me that Go Go Home Monster was actually Challenge by Zellers.  He sent me a pic to prove it but sadly forgot to send me a pic of the cartridge.  Would you agree that Challenge could be the possible contender?

907718[/snapback]

Excellent work, Foxsolo.

Challenge from Zellers could very well be the same game as Go Go Home Monster from Home Vision.

I would very much like to see a scan of the Go Go Home Monster cartridge.

Is there a Home Vision logo on the screenshot of Go Go Home Monster?

BTW: does your friend also know which game is War 2000?

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Rom, here is what I know. The guy who sent me the pic is from Germany. He hasn't got back to me yet so I dont know for certain when (or if) he will send the pic of the cartridge. The screen shot didn't say Home Vision which is why I asked him for clarification on the cartridge so fingers crossed we wont have long to wait on that one. As for War 2000 he didn't know as he said he has never ever seen it, only like us heard about it. I was beginiing to think that the pair of them were little more than vapourware as I have never seen a cartridge scan for either but this guy is the second one who has come to me and said that it could be Challenge by Zellers. The proof of Go Go and Col N being seperate games all stems from Atari Mania's web site which lists both as seperate games. I will keep you posted.

Rom, here is what I know.  The guy who sent me the pic is from Germany.  He hasn't got back to me yet so I dont know for certain when (or if) he will send the pic of the cartridge.  The screen shot didn't say Home Vision which is why I asked him for clarification on the cartridge so fingers crossed we wont have long to wait on that one.  As for War 2000 he didn't know as he said he has never ever seen it, only like us heard about it.  I was beginiing to think that the pair of them were little more than vapourware as I have never seen a cartridge scan for either but this guy is the second one who has come to me and said that it could be Challenge by Zellers.  The proof of Go Go and Col N being seperate games all stems from Atari Mania's web site which lists both as seperate games.  I will keep you posted.

908340[/snapback]

Please do.

Atarimania only has a screenshot of Col 'N', but no cartridge scan or VCS831?? number.

Maybe Thomas can peek into the Challenge and Col 'N' ROMS to see if there are traces of Home Vision inside.

8)

Rom, found a Brazillian 16 in 1 cartridge by J.F. 15 of the games were Atari or Activision but the sixteenth one was a strange one. I didn't recognise it as anything that I have ever seen before but I also reached the conclusion that the rom could have been damaged for I couldn't work out how it worked. I have included pictures but my question is could one game on a multi-cart fail to work if all the rest do?

No wonder it wouldn't work. Haven't played Code Breaker in years, probably the reason why I have didn't recognise it. Smart idea someone adding a game requiring a key pad controller on a multi cart that has 15 other joystick games.