IGNORED

dust covers

RangerG

Hmm...not a bad image, and not actually too far off. I do have silver nylons, but they were a part of a Halloween costume. As for the atari earrings, I have a pair I made in art class. But yeah, when I say "nylon" I mean "nylon material" not "nylon that goes over my legs". More like what you make kites from. Ripstop nylon.

Wow, I bet you carry enough static charge to power a VCS!

Hello moycon, by the way, I thought for a minute that the whole world had died and that Me and Pitfall aimee were the only ones left!!

(falls to knees staring at Statue of Liberty sunk in beach)

They did it! They actually did it!!

You're about to be alone. I've been up all night. Time for go to bed.

And to stay on-topic.

I would like an Atari cover made out of the halloween nylons...Thanks.

Monogramed please, with an M. Again Thanx.

Oh and the ear-rings if you don't mind. Prish

Amiee:

If you actually can do something like this for us...you will forever be hailed as our Gaming Queen!!!

Seriously...I would love to have either Silver with Black Atari Logo...or Black with Silver logo covers for all my systems...2600,5200,7800...that would be most cool!

If the Logos are too much work..then I would be happy with a nice -^CB^- on each one at the lower edge of the covers..with a big "2600" or "7800" and of course "5200" in the center...heheh..

Just let us know some projected costs...so we can start to paypal it your way..or whatever...

Email any of us for details...might make it easier than scrolling through this each time.

• 1 month later...

You should post a pic of some of your work. They sound great. And good luck with that High School thing. I hated High Scool with a passion and in fact managed to skip two months worth of it my senior year. I got caught and the school didn't do anything because I had such a high grade point average. Weird huh? To this day, I have no idea what the logic was behind that. That was two months people. Regardless, I'm not complaining. I just graduated from college like three days ago, I took my last final (correspondance course) obviously it wasn't in English grammer or spelling, as is obvious by this post. But I am now an officially degree ridden graphic design with three degrees from major universities. Feels weird to be free of that nightmare. I made my graduation announcements utilizing as much Atari as I could. They kick butt. But good luck with those dust covers. I might try to make one tonight, if I can find some thread and needles and junk. I still have some black vinyl from when I recovered a chair. It should work just fine. Rock on!