IGNORED

HSC Season 3 Week 1: Rabbit Transit

Ze_ro

Sweet *BIG* Family  :D

BTW : Does someone know if there's an emulator that allow to record a game to a movie file while playing (.avi...) ?

(If not this would be a great feature to include, just a suggestion to our fantastic programmers...)

Xeex and Keir you made Awesome scores :thumbsup:

It will be a tough challenge...  ;)

895819[/snapback]

PCAE lets you record to AVI

BTW : Does someone know if there's an emulator that allow to record a game to a movie file while playing (.avi...) ?

895819[/snapback]

896365[/snapback]

I forgot this feature was included in PCAE :ponder:

Thanks !!! :D

Modified Post at 16:54 (local time) :

Well I just installed the version 2.4 of PCAE for windows and I din'd find how to record a game to a .avi file while playing.

I found nothing about this feature in the manual :?

So, what version of PCAE is able to save AVI files ?

If someone can help me about this it will be very kind.

Thanks In Advance

Edited by khryssun

Tips :

When you reaches scores 50,000 and above, on the levels were the man throw the stones :

As the action is incredibly fast, we have to adjust our tactics :

- When waiting about the man to come back, stay in the middle column (inchanged strategy) and wait as possible on the LOWER platform to have much time to anticipate the falling rock and avoid it.

- When the man go away to get another rock, jump immediatly to make SHORT patterns to change platforms colors (change the color of 3-4 platforms only (instead of 6-7 in the lower levels) then come back quickly to the waiting position).

- Try to change the color of the right and left columns platforms first then concentrate the action on the 3 middle columns...so we can finish the level before the countdown reaches 0.

- Never change the color of the upper platforms when the man is near to reappear on the screen : you won't have the time to avoid his rock !

Go on the upper platforms only when he has just drop the rock.

That's all folks.

Alright, I've officially given up on my hard drive. I can't even run fdisk on the thing. I'll have to see if I can convince Seagate to replace it or something. Because of this, I'll be starting the records over again with Rabbit Transit here as Game 1 of the 3rd Season. I'll tally up the scores after Quick Step, and those will be the ending scores for the 2nd Season.

--Zero

895819[/snapback]

896365[/snapback]

I forgot this feature was included in PCAE :ponder:

Thanks !!! :D

Modified Post at 16:54 (local time) :

Well I just installed the version 2.4 of PCAE for windows and I din'd find how to record a game to a .avi file while playing.

I found nothing about this feature in the manual :?

So, what version of PCAE is able to save AVI files ?

If someone can help me about this it will be very kind.

Thanks In Advance

896904[/snapback]

I'm using version 2.6, but it may be the same in version 2.4. Start the program and pick the rom you want to play, go to the "Video" tab at the top and select "record to AVI", start the emulation. When you stop the game the AVI file should be in a folder of its own. You should be able to play it back with realplayer or Windows Media Player.

Ok, I ditched StellaX and loaded into my actual Supercharger/7800 setup.

High score is 36815, but since I will probably be playing it more, I'll wait on the screenshot. It was so easy with the ProLine stick I had to check the difficulty to see if it really was in the A position--it was.

Also, the score isn't gonna roll anytime soon--the actual readout is 036815.

It'll be nice to have the option of loading this from cassette, although I will use a CD to save wear on the tape.

BTW, Zero, did you try a low level format? I usually do that before running fdisk.

Edited by shadow460