IGNORED

Atari 2800 on eBay..aka..The Atari 2800 Contest

CosmicJoke

JahFish= $145

Malix= $270

moycon = $145

tomyou $300

what about marco? not 5$ left for a little game?

btw. shouldn't you be on your way to vienna? or are you staying home? me and marc cannot come ..... working on new hot stuff

[ 03-08-2002: Message edited by: jahfish ]

quote:

Originally posted by jahfish:

what about marco? not 5$ left for a little game?

reserve is set at $300

quote:

btw. shouldn't you be on your way to vienna? or are you staying home? me and marc cannot come ..... working on new hot stuff

In a couple of hours my chauffeur will be picking me up

Don't plan EuroCon too soon after this, I'll be broke and drunk still from AustroCon.

cheers,

Marco

[ 03-07-2002: Message edited by: Marco ]

I won!!! I WON!!!! OH MY GOD!!! This is the happiest day in my entire life!!!!! Oh grand..... WOOHOO!!!!

Oh who am I kidding???

*Hangs head in shame*

*sniff*

OK I CHEATED!!!!.....

*lower lip pokes out*

I emailed the guy right after I saw the auction and asked him what the reserve was!

*lower lips starts to quiver*

*sniff*

The really terrible thing was I would have won anyways as my original guess was $200.

*tears begin to form*

I guess its true what they say.... Cheaters never win, and winners never cheat...And eatin aint cheatin...Or something like that.

Can you guys forgive me???

Well like we say

" cheater one day, cheater all life "

(it sounds better in french )

So for to obtain my personal forgivness you must guess what production year my Mustang is.... ?

BTW : everybody should forgive me my basic english language, but imagine yourself if you were writnig in french :-D

oh boy did i ever get drunk last night .....oooohhhhh! my head

what the hell did i bid on ? atari 2800?

eBay is hole in lucifers butt. It is a source of pure evil sent primarily because boys love their toys... and when wifey or whatever partner you have, is not there to hold the baby reins?.....MONEY WILL BE SPENT AT AN ALARMING RATE WHETHER YOU HAVE IT OR NOT!!.. i think i must go and throw up now ...'scuse me

@vwyob

You only have to worry if the auction passes $300 USD and you are the top bidder. Then you can go and puke. I almost did once not too long ago... cough~Waterworld~cough

I keep reminding myself how good and bad it felt to win that one. If this one goes that high then it's "one for the books," so to speak, because you WON'T forget it. Ever.

If Ray Charles is God...do you think he could shut down ebay ? Talking of 'holy shit how much did i just pay?' syndrome.. a few weeks ago i paid nearly 30 bux for tron deadly discs...( i was'nt born stupid it just kinda grew on me ) No.... wait a moment...i was born stupid

quote:

Originally posted by Moycon:

All I have to do is guess? Ok I guess 1987 5.0

....and you loose !

You will remain a cheater in my mind for ever and ever

I'm just kidding of course....

Response was a classic one of 1968 with a small block 289 (but for us here in Europa it's already a huge big motor compared to the average cars ranging mostly between 1.6 to 2.0 liters

Malix, you have slightly misunderstanding

For his " punition " to having cheat us (reserve price of this godammn 2800), Moycon was supposed to find which Mustang I drive.

So he tries....and said a '87 5. 0 liters.... and he goes wrong

But if I remember well, his own Mustang is kind of '96 or '99 (it's in another thread)

BTW as posted just below, I own a classic '68 Mustang Hardtop with all the bells and whistles

IM WINNING IM WINNING IM REALLY REALLY WINNING!!!!! Beckerpamc@aol.com once again takes the lead. HELLS YES!!!!!!!  

OOer ! mmmmm i hate this situation...bidding on two fairly pricey ebay lots but i'm gonna have to sacrifice one or wifey will chew my nuts (she has one tooth, it would be a long and painful event)

Marty, you seem so excited about this one i think i'll walk away graciously, and stick with the other lot (and having two balls for the rest of the week at least! )