IGNORED

Another C64 reset project...

Osbo

A long time ago I found one that someone had wrecked a Buck Rogers Planet of Zoom cartridge for.  It also had two buttons, with the second one presumably NMI or IRQ.

896768[/snapback]

Why would one want a cart button for either of those things? IRQ is sorta useless if software can't tell what caused it (I suppose if you want to pause a game, an IRQ switch might sorta work, but it'd seem just as likely to crash). NMI is available from the keyboard [Restore key].

A long time ago I found one that someone had wrecked a Buck Rogers Planet of Zoom cartridge for.  It also had two buttons, with the second one presumably NMI or IRQ.

896768[/snapback]

I was just boring... I was gonna install the reset in the c64 case, but I saw the match carts... and I was like 'hummm lemme see here' :)

Why would one want a cart button for either of those things?  IRQ is sorta useless if software can't tell what caused it (I suppose if you want to pause a game, an IRQ switch might sorta work, but it'd seem just as likely to crash).  NMI is available from the keyboard [Restore key].

Damn if I know. I didn't make it. I don't even really have any C64 experience anyhow, beyond sticking a cart in and turning on the power.