IGNORED

Austin Gaming Expo 2003 Programs

I have a slew of programs from the 2003 Austin Gaming Expo that I'd like to get rid of. This 16 page program is 8 1/2" x 11", contains a floorplan and list of all the vendors, a description of the tournaments, a list of new products and demos at the show, original articles by Joe Grand (of Pixels Past) and Rusel DeMaria (author of "High Score!"), ads from sponsors and exhibitors, and more.

PayPal $2.00 (to cover shipping, the envelope and PayPal fees) to sales@atariage.com and I'll get one in the mail to you right away. If you're located outside the US and want one, let me know where you live and I can figure out shipping.

age_program_1.jpg

..Al

Hey Al, your programs don't by any chance have a list of the demos you showed at the expo, do they?  :ponder:

897428[/snapback]

Hmmm..

AtariAge_

If classic video games are more your style, AtariAge has a wealth of new game releases and demos available for play and sale in their booth.  New releases include Climber 5, Labyrinth, Star Fire, and Thrust+ Platinum for the Atari 2600, as well as CVDRUM for the ColecoVision.  Demos of Atari 2600, 5200 and ColecoVision games will also be on hand, including A-VCS-tec Challenge, Adventure II, Bounce!, Kick Man, Space Invaders Collection Pack, Tank AI, and Tree Hugger.  The Cuttle Cart 2, a memory-based cartridge that allows you to dynamically load Atari 7800 and 2600 games into it, will also make its debut appearance at the Austin Gaming Expo.

..Al