IGNORED

Who is watching QVC right now?

My excitement is running out.. Im waiting and waiting but no flashback 2 yet.

I thought this was supposed to go on sale at 9 eastern time? It wasnt on during their 9-10 segment. What gives?

897501[/snapback]

I believe that it's going to be on at 9PM Eastern, not 9AM.

..Al

I had the pleasure of working with Curt on Flashback 2, and I am dying to see how they promote it tonight on QVC.

I'm a little disappointed to see they got the name wrong. The name was changed from "Flashback 2.0" to "Flashback 2" quite some time ago.

I'd like to call Curt right now and see if he is watching. I don't dare do it though. I imagine he is in "maximum geek mode" right now. :)

Oh yeah, you know you're a geek when you added QVC to your DVR's record list so as to ensure that you get to see a retro game machine getting airtime =P

897800[/snapback]

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one that has their TiVo set for this!!! :)

I recorded it, DVD quality with the PVR on my PC.  Anyone want to host it when it's done?

897823[/snapback]

Marty:

I can host the recordings I made. It is going to be at least a day before I can get them posted. I have an Atari-related meeting in NYC tomorrow that I am still prepping for right now.

well...first...the system looked great on tv, and seems to be selling like hotcakes, but I was hoping to see some caverns of mars or lunar lander or pong footage. from watching it i saw asteroids deluxe (looked great!), missle command, pittfall, river raid, centipede and millepede. Other than the dissapointment of not seeing any of the new titles, and that annoying hyper dude with the santa hat, I thought the presentation was good.

well...first...the system looked great on tv, and seems to be selling like hotcakes, but I was hoping to see some caverns of mars or lunar lander or pong footage. from watching it i saw asteroids deluxe (looked great!), missle command, pittfall, river raid, centipede and millepede. Other than the dissapointment of not seeing any of the new titles, and that annoying hyper dude with the santa hat, I thought the presentation was good.