IGNORED

so no one wanted the $16 silver gravitar...

orangest

I picked up one for $17 mixed in with 3 other carts, turned around and sold those carts for about $12. The label was in really great shape, except for a small bit of blue ballpoint pen, which came off without any trouble.

I think this is a rarity case where the box & docs make a BIG difference in $$$$.

Edited by Zwackery

Interesting, how is it something in Mexico can even USE priority mail at all?

900176[/snapback]

Maybe he does a border dash to the nearest USPS post office, nervously posts his stuff, then dashes back to the safety of his hacienda before border patrol runs him down. :)

900176[/snapback]

It is likely he is not really in Mexico. There are sellers on Ebay who put thier location as a foreign country so as to hike the shipping but are actually here in the US. A good telltale sign is when they are in a foreign country but only accept US funds. Obviously not 100% always the case, but certainly something to raise the eyebrows.

900176[/snapback]

It is likely he is not really in Mexico. There are sellers on Ebay who put thier location as a foreign country so as to hike the shipping but are actually here in the US. A good telltale sign is when they are in a foreign country but only accept US funds. Obviously not 100% always the case, but certainly something to raise the eyebrows.

900276[/snapback]

The seller is a member of AtariAge and he is located in Mexico. I have dealt with him before. He does go to Texas often. I have dealt with him before and he was easy to deal with.