IGNORED

AVC/JCU announces Atari Zone On Demand

After much consideration, I've decided to drop "Into The Zone" newsletter project where I was going republish the old issues in a combo issue with special covers via cafepress.com but due to time constarints I didn't have enough time to get it started.

However in it's place:I have decied to start a service where you can request current and back issues (made via cafepress.com) all you have to do is go to the back issue pages and e-mail me what issue you want, I will then let you know when an issue is ready and give you a choice of online payment( either paypal.com

or cafepress.com) On demand issues will have special covers.

Also for those intersted in reciving the on demand issues regularly, you can subscribe for free and you just pay for the issue when it's ready.

more information can be found at AVC Online.

(Also for those who want to get the regular issues(normal print) We are now accepting payments via paypal.com (now accepting credit card and debit cards as well via paypal.com) you can also pay for a subscription to the normal print versions online as well.)