IGNORED

FB2 Sound defect list

Those of you early buyers, please list the sound effects problems here. That way, we can create an easy access archive so we can quickly check to verify if we bought a defective one.

So far, it seems to be Haunted House and Quardrun. Any more, guys? :ponder:

(NOTE: I still love the product, I just want a perfect one :lust: )

Someone mentioned Haunted House, but there is no audio issue connected to it - I had a unit pulled and there is no audio missing from HH, only Quadrun will exhibit the missing voice track.

Curt

Those of you early buyers, please list the sound effects problems here. That way, we can create an easy access archive so we can quickly check to verify if we bought a defective one.

So far, it seems to be Haunted House and Quardrun. Any more, guys? :ponder:

(NOTE: I still love the product, I just want a perfect one :lust: )

903541[/snapback]

Okay. The voice in Quadrun. That settles that. God (I mean Curt) has spoken    :)

903651[/snapback]

:-P

:-)

Curt

904557[/snapback]

Curt,

I ordered a FB 2 from QVC will mine likely have the sound issue? I am planning on

hacking it so I can play some of my favorite games with it. Is it likely the sound

problem will turn up in other games?

Thanks...Kevin

Okay. The voice in Quadrun. That settles that. God (I mean Curt) has spoken    :)

903651[/snapback]

:-P

:-)

Curt

904557[/snapback]

Curt,

I ordered a FB 2 from QVC will mine likely have the sound issue? I am planning on

hacking it so I can play some of my favorite games with it. Is it likely the sound

problem will turn up in other games?

Thanks...Kevin

906477[/snapback]

I believe you and I will not have the sound issue with our QVC purchases, Curt has mentioned before that those who wait will not be getting the units with the older ver. chips in them. :)

@ Curt:

for a long time I thought I was god, or atleast my girlfriend was calling me god behind closed doors, I better ask her if shes been thinking of someone else. CurtDamnit! ;)

Edited by ATARIeric

One of my friends calls me a god, I have it quoted in my AIM profile.

As for the sound issue, it only exists in the early release FB2's, the ones that got released at select wal-marts way early, before they were supposed to be out.

Besides, its not like any of the non-collectors is going to notice, as 95% of them I guarentee you never owned a quadrun, and doesn't know that voice exists for it.

One of my friends calls me a god, I have it quoted in my AIM profile.

As for the sound issue, it only exists in the early release FB2's, the ones that got released at select wal-marts way early, before they were supposed to be out.

Besides, its not like any of the non-collectors is going to notice, as 95% of them I guarentee you never owned a quadrun, and doesn't know that voice exists for it.

909405[/snapback]

Sure that's great for them, but I want to mod my flashback 2 so I can play all my

2600 carts with the new systems better output, but Curt left me a PM and said I

won't have anything to worry about (as far as the sound issue goes).

So has the problem been fixed, and is it likely that I might find it if I go to any store and buy a unit?

916497[/snapback]

Yes the problem has been fixed, I just wouldnt buy it from walmart because they are selling the units right now with sound chip problems, wait for other stores to stock them or order from QVC, they already have taken orders for 35,000+ & im sure once they have them in stock and ready to ship they WONT be the units with they early version chip installed.