IGNORED

2600 for sale/trade?

TxdoHawk

Well, due to a helpful reply, I've decided to give this a shot. Would anybody on here be willing to sell/trade me an atari 2600? I don't need extra cables, or joysticks, etc. I have all that...I just need a replacement system that works, any model will do, although I'd really like a 4-switch faux woodgrain model of some sort. Unfortunately, I really don't have games to trade for one...none of my 2600 games are even close to rare. Therefore, since I have about $15 to my name right now, I offer the following odd objects as trade material...

1)A copy of Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest for the SNES (just the cart, but it works AFAIK)

2)Numerous NES carts(Tengen Ms. Pac Man, Pinball, Ice Hockey, TMNT2: The Arcade Game, Wild Gunman, Marble Madness, Tetris [Official Nintendo licensed, NOT Tengen], Mario Bros. [Original arcade Mario Bros., NOT SMB], Dr. Mario, SMB3) (All should work, but may need a little cleaning, none have boxes/instructions/sleeves)

3)10 songs of your choice burnt onto a CD-R (Easy for me to do, as long as they're not incredibly rare, I can find 'em. :>)

4)Odd misc. items (Numerous dice of all kinds, Magic: The gathering commons, 64 (or mabye 128?) MB of DIMM memory, a mini, extremely small-print version of the AD&D Dungeon Master's Guide book, a hand puppet of a dog.)

As far as shipping goes for trading stuff, I'll pay shipping costs of what I send, if you pay shipping for the Atari. Just so you know shipping-wise, I live in New Jersey. Oh, and I'll ship first, since it seems you guys are a trustful bunch. Anyone interested, can e-mail me an offer at

TxdoHawk@cs.com

Thanks again guys...I know the trade list isn't exactly standard, but hey, a college kid's gotta do what a college kid's gotta do. :>