IGNORED

Finally, a decent local find

fsuinnc

The local Realtors had a fund raising yard this morning and I had to go just in case there was something good (which I was pretty sure there wouldn't be).

I got Combat, Space Invaders, Missile Command, Pac Man and Air sea battle all in boxes, all with old price tags on them (except combat) and I sware they all look brand new, the combat game looks like it has never been out of the box. I have a dozen or so Pac Man carts some in really good shape and none come close to how good this one looks.

I got a NES in the box. Box looks good and everything is in it. All the parts, paper work , plastic bags and even the twisty ties.

VCS (six swich) in the box (Finally I have a 2600 boxed). All parts and the manual (none of the packing stuff but I'll take it.

Also got about 10 NES games with instructions for most and a second NES gun.

All this for the grand sum of $22. (I thought it was a damn good deal)

Just wanted to share my good luck.

I don't know much about the NES. I was in colllege around then and while I have about everything from an original 1973 Odyssey (2 actually) through the Gamecube I have always avoided the NES. Now it looks like I'll have to start collecting that as well.

You got quite a good deal, I'd say.. I don't often see too many complete boxed 2600 games, even if they are commons. It seems like not too many people kept the boxes.

The boxed 2600 and NES are really cool items.. boxed 2600s seem to go for a ton on eBay for some reason. I don't think I'd ever sell mine, tho.

Which NES games did you get? I mean, you already got an incredibly sweet deal, but it'd be cool if you got a fairly tough to find one.

Cheers,

KA

well, crap! I hate estate sales, their always six towns away at 4:00 pm when I'm at work. This sucks, and the always have the best stuff, my non-working friends always get to go and get loads of super cheap amazing retro furniture and video games for like a grand total of 5 bucks. Who runs these things anyway, a billionaire with nothing better to do than make 20 dollars and sit back and watch peple beat each other up for usless plastic furniture. CRAP again!