IGNORED

Why cant I get this much for nothing special???

CaliColts

I can only assume that most of the bidders are new to ebay and are stupid.?

In 2000 I got a near mint 2600 6 switch with 2 joysticks, 4 paddles, 20 games for 25 bucks, and all the games worked and it even had pitfall 2. ( at the time I didn't have that one )

Maybe I was just lucky but whatever......when we sell stuff we all want to make a profit, but this seller has a horseshoe up his ____.

Its only a JR. for the love of god.

[ 03-23-2002: Message edited by: StellasGhost ]

Competitor? Competitor? NO ONE can compete with Atariage, they're off the heezy-fa-sheezy. Atariage is the shiz-nit. Let's face it Atariage is the miggitty-miggitty-miggitty-mack super pimp daddy of ALL Atari sites. There is no other.

Atarinvader.com is good too.

[ 03-23-2002: Message edited by: StanJr ]

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

Competitor? Competitor? NO ONE can compete with Atariage, they are they're off the heezy-fa-sheezy. Atariage is the shiz-nit. Let's face it Atariage is the miggitty-miggitty-miggitty-mack super pimp daddy of ALL Atari sites. There is no other.

True Dat.

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

Competitor? Competitor? NO ONE can compete with Atariage, they are they're off the heezy-fa-sheezy. Atariage is the shiz-nit. Let's face it Atariage is the miggitty-miggitty-miggitty-mack super pimp daddy of ALL Atari sites. There is no other.

Marajuana affects the brain

quote:

Originally posted by StellasGhost:

What's wrong with ebay insanity posts, we all need a laugh....and it keeps us aware of goofy sellers.

Simple, there's much better things to laugh about than posts about high prices. Most of these posts are not about laughing at all, btw, they are serious complaints about people "ruining the hobby" because "they spend more than I want or can". I've been collecting through the internet for 10 years now and I really know that song by now. There must have been a 1,000 posts about this issue. IMHO it's no fun at all to see these posts in the main 2600 forum, day after day after day...

Cheers,

Marco

quote:

Originally posted by Marco:

There must have been a 1,000 posts about this issue. IMHO it's no fun at all to see these posts in the main 2600 forum, day after day after day...

I agree, there certainly are enough eBay-related posts to warrant a separate message board. I'll create one later today and move some of these eBay threads into it. I'd do it now, but I'm too tired and don't want to screw anything up.

..Al