IGNORED

HSC Season 3 Week 5: Alien

Ze_ro

86,512 :cool:

Sorry, no picture, as I am at my work comp, and I am reporting the score from over the weekend. Long story short, SBC cut my phone for no reason, I am currently trying to get ahold of them to find out why (and yes I paid the bill, I have the bank statement, Aug 05). So, this is my final score for the game.

110,212 I'm definitely done with this one for the week. Hopefully everyone will enjoy what I picked for the next HSC game (a game I'm not that good at, but hope to learn some new strategies about). BTW, pulsar=flamethrower in my initial tip post. I didn't realize it was a flamethrower. I always thought it was called a pulsar.

The Supercharger Mod is not difficult to do.  It was the first soldering I've every done.  It really helps that the old technology is large  :lolblue:

915995[/snapback]

I certainly could do the SC mod (my current project is much more ambitious--a from-scratch cart with 64K flash + 32K RAM) but I'm saving up for a CC2 which would render the effort redundant. What I should do though is just burn an EPROM with the GOTW since I have a couple socketed carts.

• 4 weeks later...