IGNORED

Flashback 2 Units For Sale

Will the AtariAge store be carrying the FB2 as a standard item in the near future or is this a one-time thing?

921023[/snapback]

Funny you should ask, as I'm working on adding it to the store right now. It's not very likely we'll be carrying them again after selling out of this batch. It's fairly heavy (nearly four pounds) so it's somewhat expensive to ship. Once it's readily available in stores everywhere, most people probably would rather just go pick one up in person.

..Al

I've added the Flashback 2 to our store to make things a little easier:

AtariAge Store: Flashback 2 Game Console

..Al

921043[/snapback]

This is pretty cool! The description says the joysticks work with original 2600. I can't tell from the picture,but are the joysticks exact replicas of the originals or are they different? Is the power supply compatible with the original 2600?

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in the New York area I went everywhere except to a Walmart. A very generous "little bird" has told me that my FB2 is on it's way from AtariAge. :lust:

How many of you have support Al and ordered your FB2 from AtariAge instead of the shopping behemoth?

*NEW as of October 1st*

Well, after two weeks and a day, I received my FB2 from AtariAge. I must say, I was very pleased with the relatively quick shipping to Canada. Plus, I didn't have to pay any ridiculously high Canada Customs or UPS fees; it was just dropped off by my regular Canada Post deliverer. The packaging was well done and the included extras were a welcome surprise! :D I'm not telling what the extras were besides the magazine to keep it a surprise (I like good surprises only...).

If you are a collector and want a first edition FB2, support Al and AtariAge before they run out. BTW, although the bugs are noticeable, the games are all still very playable and won't be noticed by the general public.

Edited by atwwong